Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pokemon Card Binder plus other stuff for trade and pictures of my deck

All the stuff here is for trade if your interested (except for my deck and those magmorter. They have sentimental value). I also have a tin filled with energy and trainer cards if you need any. I have cards from never sets that I am willing to trade if you want them. I am looking for:

N (FA)
Victini (FA)
Mewtwo EX (FA or regular)
Hydreigon (Shiny)

If anyone is interested in trading send me an email at FobbyModWorks@gmail.com.
These tins have cards from older sets (fossil-platinum SV) 

Pikachu World Collection 2010

Wow. That's alot of holos

Left: My more favorite cards, The darkness energy is holo







I went overkill on my trainers :D

Pokemon

Supporters and trainers

Energy

ALL REVERSE HOLO STADIUMS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment