Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Introducing, the tactical light Nite Finder! (1.0)

One of my older mods, this night finder has a good looking paint job with a head light hot-glued onto where that useless laser pointer was. The integration could have been much smoother, but this was more of a test at painting and modding nerf guns (which I have grown to enjoy) then to try and professionally integrate a flashlight. The flashlight I integrated is actually very bright, too bad this is the worst time to do night wars. The mods I did are pretty basic. AR removal, spring upgrade (stock spring plus a spare 1 lb. load spring), and seal improvement. The cocking handle was originally painted red, but over time the paint just fell off, so I left it that way. But I'm guessing most of you want to see it, so here it is!

This was my first paint job, and at the time I knew nothing about sanding/prepping.
First person view.
First person view (flashlight on).
Flashlight on.
One last view.

Overall, I"m very impressed with how this gun turned out, I may be selling it soon, and if I do I"ll make a post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment