Monday, June 25, 2012

Explanations: No New Nerf Posts, Pokemon Stuff, Possible Sales.

Ok. I havent made a post in forever, and I feel it needs to be explained. First of all, I dont have any blasters to mod, and I dont think I will be doing any nerf stuff for a long time, mainly because of something else that will be explained later. I doubt I will get any of the new nerf guns, mainly because I might get bored with all the newer blasters. I'm not quitting nerf, but I might be making homemades sometime in the future.

As for Pokemon stuff, I can make posts involving deck ideas, but I may be selling a large majority of my cards that are older for anyone who's interested. I will make a video showing all my rares, ultra rares, and reverses that are for trade.

And in terms of sales, I might be selling many pokemon cards, a few nerf blasters, and a few video game related things, I may do commissions for nerf mods, and if I do you guys will be the first people to know.

That's all for today, I know I didnt make any exciting posts, but for now there's not much for me to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment